|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Fund Services provides services including Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investment Operations, and Transfer Agency to mutual and pension Funds. The Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery Team is a department within the Fund Services Operations team that houses client facing professionals that support our day to day service delivery to clients.
This is an Associate position in Fund Accounting Operations Service Delivery, that will take a lead role as a Client facing contact supporting the Fund Accounting Teams.
- Be a primary point of contact for a significant JPM Client or multiple key Clients within Fund Accounting.
- Build a stable relationship with the Client to support key interactions and seamless escalation.
- Represent JPM across client driven and regulatory change discussions for Fund Accounting.
- Work with our Operations Service Delivery colleagues in Europe to build out and continuously develop the Operation Service Delivery model for our Clients
- Work closely with change and on-boarding colleagues to ensure smooth transition of new products/fund on-boarding.
- Ensure the service quality that is delivered to Clients is of an excellent standard
- Co-ordinate and participate in Fund Accounting service reviews with the Client.
- Be a primary communication source for escalation of all issues, service updates, and progress updates for the Client.
- Maintain an excellent and interactive relationship with internal partners including Client Services, Custody and Transfer Agency.
- Manage directly and indirectly a team of professionals that work within the Fund Accounting team.
- Supporting the Fund Accounting Teams in Offshore locations to deliver a quality product through efficient issue resolution and proactive client engagement.
- Seeks opportunities and responds to initiatives to improve service levels and improved efficiency for J.P. Morgan and the Client
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Service Delivery Team:
- Primary Client facing subject matter expert for Fund Accounting service delivery impacting matters.
- Maintains responsibility for the Fund Accounting operational process.
- Pre-empt (where possible) and manage/resolve service issues and ensure timely communication to the Client (and to Client Service where relationship impacting matter).
- Maintain service plans
- Timely accurate delivery of client, vendor & 3rd party reporting
- Drive team fast board meetings.
- Ensure adherence to the Client SLA.
- Ensuring awareness of and adherence to regulatory requirements for Fund Accounting.
Skills/attributes & required experience:
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Fund Accounting experience.
- Ability to work with other products (Transfer Agency, Financial Reporting, Tax Services).
- Willingness to make decisions, while ensuring buy in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to interact efficiently with Clients and effectively manage client expectations.
- Ability to manage the Clients change agenda with conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge of key operations controls & workflow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with complimentary presentation skills.
- Comfortable working across all levels of the organization and bringing teams together to achieve results.