|Job Type:||Full Time|
About the Team
FX Services is a global Product and Trading business that provides spot and forward FX services to clients of various J.P. Morgan businesses - Investor Services, Treasury Services, Commercial Bank, Merchant Solutions, Consumer and Business Bank, and the Private Bank. Services provided include execution of client instructed FX transactions related to corporate payments, securities trades, dividend and income receipts, corporate actions and related instructions.
The FX Services Product Management function broadly focuses on a broad range of business activities including deep product understanding, product development execution, day-to-day management along with maintaining standards of risk mitigation and controls for the FX product suite to ensure the business maintains client focused delivery of market viable, profitable and operationally supported solutions.
The Corporate FX landscape is continuing to evolve – clients now demand simple, cost effective and integrated payment and hedging solutions for complex international treasury workflows. The Corporate FX Platform Program Manager will be responsible for managing the program delivery of a next-generation Corporate FX platform. The successful candidate is expected to work closely with Product, Trading, Sales, Operations, Technology, and other partners in Markets and Wholesale Payments to deliver a unified FX experience to corporate clients.
This role requires deep understanding of the large corporate and commercial banking space, as well as the typical use of FX through both Treasury Services type solutions and traditional electronic FX trading platforms. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work within a dynamic, markets-oriented product set and directly drive growth of a key strategic solution for JPMorgan. This ambitious program includes revamping and enhancing current payment and trading platforms, enhancing client value proposition and introducing industry-leading products for the bank.
In this role, you will closely collaborate with Sales, Product, Operations, Technology, and Risk - giving you the opportunity to apply your experience across FX and Treasury Services. The role will also support the commercialization activities associated with launching new product capabilities in the market. Additionally the candidate will help deliver the broader business strategy, for example ensuring that the FX products are future proof.
- Manage the end-to-end program delivery of JPM’s next generation Corporate FX platform
- Drive New Business Initiatives (NBIA) from concept through delivery, including requisite approval processes
- Develop end-to-end program/ product management governance framework
- Working with Operations, Client Service, Technology and Sales colleagues, manage delivery of the solution
- Ensure strong controls are in place end-to-end, including all activities related to client on-boarding, operational processes, legal, compliance, accounting and tax.
- Create reporting for senior stakeholders and management teams
- Deliver high quality marketing collateral for the new product
- Work closely with the other product managers and sales teams, to deliver an integrated solution to clients
- Highly motivated to design and deliver strategic changes to the existing product infrastructure
- Able to take an idea from inception to delivery, and support business analysis with requirements and metrics
- Significant demonstrable experience of product or technology development and delivery
- Significant experience in FX, with detailed understanding of the end to end flow analysis, pre and post trade
- Strong knowledge of transaction banking, cross-border payments and FX ecommerce channels
- Team lead/management skills & experience
- Extensive direct experience in product or program management (5 years minimum)
- Ability to develop clear program management strategies and execute against them
- Strong communication, partnership, and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of delivering financial solutions while working in partnership with many teams such as business leads, technology, operations
- Structured and analytical approach, with strong Project Management and Business Analysis experience
- Commercially-focused and entrepreneurial
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- BA or BSc from a top-tier program or equivalent graduate level education preferred