|Job Type:||Full Time|
Ocado Technology, powering the future of retail through sustained disruptive technology innovation...”
How will I spend my days
You will be part of the Business Applications Product team that support our enterprise grade systems used across the whole of Ocado Group ensuring they are fit for purpose. As Product Manager you will be bridging technical and business worlds. Acting as the gateway to discuss systems changes, translating business needs and realising these into great outcomes on applications and cloud solutions. Working with key stakeholders to provide clarity of business requirements and partnering with Finance and Legal Functions to understand and develop system roadmaps, sharing responsibility for benefit realisation.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for:
- Understanding at a high level the technology within the application/system area and apply this knowledge to support benefit realisation.
- Collecting and defining user/business needs, creating relevant documentation to support discussions and meetings as part of discovery/solution lifecycle.
- Working on initiatives that support the business in building application/system maturity efficiently and effectively. Look for new opportunities to add value.
- Contributing to product knowledge sharing with others as appropriate to facilitate given objectives.
- Contributing to creating and maintaining a list of work to be done and its order of priority for delivery purposes at an appropriate level of granularity, gathering user and wider business feedback.
- Helping verify that the proposed solutions meets user/business needs, is fit-for-purpose and delivers value to both the end user and business area.
- Supporting with coordination and stakeholder facilitation, helping to build strong relationships.
- Supporting wider business change management.
We’d like to hear from you if you have
- Experience with Oracle Fusion/ Finance/Benefit/Legal systems.
- Relevant industry experience or technology business.
- Capturing business needs and user requirements to support product realisation.
- Proven ability to plan, mange, track and deliver on commitments.
- Intellectual rigour, possesses relevant abilities & is able to pick up new skills quickly.
- Ability to work in a team effectively and / or work autonomously.
- Ability prioritise in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Legal Gateway, BrightFlag, Salesforce.
What we can offer you
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.
We also have regular divisional socials, sports clubs not to mention the Ocado Technology Academy for a packed schedule of courses, conferences and events such as discussion sessions, conference briefs and external guest speakers. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your application below.
Due to the energising nature of Ocado's business, vacancy close dates, when stated, are indicative and may be subject to change so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note: If you have applied and been rejected for this role in the last 6 months, or applied and been rejected for a role with a similar skill set, we will not re-evaluate you for this position. After 6 months, we will treat your application as a new one.
Be bold, be unique, be brilliant, be you. We are looking for individuality and we value diversity above gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or union participation. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly and equally.