|Job Type:||Full Time|
“Ocado Technology, powering the future of retail through sustained disruptive technology innovation...”
Ocado Technology is putting the world’s retailers online using the cloud, robotics, AI, and IoT. We develop the innovative software and systems that power Ocado.com, the world’s largest online-only grocery retailer as well as the global ‘Ocado Smart Platform’. With everything from websites to fully autonomous warehouses that we design in-house, our world-class talent constantly moves the goal posts of what is possible to achieve through sustained technological disruption.
We champion a value-led culture to get our teams working at their very best and to help create a collaborative working environment that our people love. Core principles of Trust, Autonomy, Craftsmanship, Collaboration and Learn Fast help drive our innovative culture.
Based in Hatfield (16min train commute from London King’s Cross), we also have offices in Krakow, Wroclaw, Barcelona & Sofia
About the team
The Enterprise Applications team are focused on providing business applications and services which are supported, stable and streamlined to enable Ocado teams to work in a clear, controlled and cost effective manner.
Our close knit team has an interesting opportunity for a Business Analyst to support the needs of the business, specifically HR, Finance and Legal.
As a Workday Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Leading delivery of Workday business analysis across Business as Usual, Continuous Improvement and project/programme activity across the people space
- Working closely with our Workday technical team to support the business with an ever evolving product
- Capturing and evaluating existing processes and translating them into business process and system requirements
- Needs analysis, task planning, process/data analysis and modelling and/or logical database design with relational databases
- Offering creative solutions to develop existing functionality
- Understanding current system design to support the growth of the Workday platform across new modules, integrations and territories
- Working closely with project teams to utilise Workdays potential
- Effectively communicating status updates and risk assessments to stakeholders
- Developing test plans, supporting User End Testing and management of end-to-end issue resolution
- Understanding & translating the needs of stakeholders from across the business to ensure that the product is fit for purpose
We would like you to have:
- Key experience with Workday implementations, Workday development or other HR systems and processes
- Demonstrable experience in Business Analysis
- Proven experience using Excel and Visio to a high level
- Strong communications skills
- Management qualification or relevant years of experience
Bonus points for…
- Exposure to Agile.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Have previous experience of working on multiple projects within a professional services organisation
What we can offer you…
Our employee benefits are designed for you, we care about people and we’ve ensured we have a wealth of benefits that focus on your well-being. Within our flexible environment we can offer technically stretching work, a competitive salary and share schemes. Benefits include pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and of course, healthy Ocado retail staff discounts.
We also have regular divisional socials, sports clubs not to mention the Ocado Technology Academy for a packed schedule of courses, conferences and events such as discussion sessions, conference briefs and external guest speakers. If you think you have what it takes to make a difference, please submit your application below.
Due to the energising nature of Ocado's business, vacancy close dates, when stated, are indicative and may be subject to change so please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note: If you have applied and been rejected for this role in the last 6 months, or applied and been rejected for a role with a similar skill set, we will not re-evaluate you for this position. After 6 months, we will treat your application as a new one.
Be bold, be unique, be brilliant, be you. We are looking for individuality and we value diversity above gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, disability or union participation. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to treating all applicants and employees fairly and equally.