|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Editorial & Product, Insight and Analytics function within the Strategy Department at the Telegraph Media Group. This is a critical role in a team that provides actionable reporting, analysis & insight to enable optimal, Customer led decision making to the Editorial and Product teams.
- To lead a variety of customer analytics projects linking behavioural and transactional data to enable identification of opportunities for growth across the Telegraph’s multi-faceted strategy.
- A technical expert with ability to identify opportunities to evolve tools and techniques used across the team (including forecasting, scenario modelling and infrastructure optimisation).
- Play a key role in building, maintaining and improving a cutting edge dashboard reporting infrastructure, including consistent KPIs and appropriate visualisations.
- Become the main role-model in the team for answering ‘the bigger questions’. Being project led and having direct, measurable impact on the business.
- Share audience knowledge and audience understanding with Insight and Analytics team and broader business, ensuring the democratisation of data and insight.
- Considerable experience working in a leading analytics team, with proven track record of delivering commercially focussed insight & analytics to drive business growth.
- Strong technical experience with programming languages, advanced SQL essential, ideally with Python/ R knowledge too.
- Knowledge of and experience with Adobe Experience Cloud, including Adobe Analytics, Adobe Mobile Services, Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Target.
- Experience in marketing campaign measurement and an understanding of relational databases and the application of statistics and statistical modelling techniques.
- Experience commercial insight analysis (eg pricing modelling, forecasting, LTV)
- An innovative approach to improving the use of data and analytics. From simple ad-hoc reporting to complex data analysis (e.g. regression, clustering, decision trees etc).
- Ability to work independently throughout the analysis process, from briefing, identifying appropriate & robust methodology and defining conclusions.
- Ability to present data and complex information simply, clearly and with a story around what it means to the end-user.
- A can do attitude and a desire to help others. Ability to both service client needs, coach and educate them as well as building the authority to influence and direct them.
Telegraph Media Group’s goal is to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and we are committed to building a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, perspectives and backgrounds.
We are an equal opportunities employer, hiring solely on merit and business need. We encourage applications regardless of sex, gender identity, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy, parenthood and disability. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.
- Fantastic career development opportunities associated with working in an established, integrated, fast-paced analytics team.
- Opportunity to learn and develop knowledge in a range of leading analytics tools.
- The Telegraph supports flexible working, per your line manager’s agreement.
- A range of excellent benefits (including on-site gym, massages, and more).