|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Part of the OCP (One Partner Organization), the Small, Medium & Corporate (SMC) Sell With Lead role is key to Microsoft's channel management strategy, leading teams of Parter Ecosystem Specialists operating within our Corporate mid-market managed customer segment, and our Small & Medium Business (SMB) unmanaged customer segment. The team’s prime responsibility is to curate a prioritized set of partners that we can work with to win new customers, help existing customers innovate and grow using our technologies, and drive our own cloud consumption & usage objectives.
The SMC Sell With Lead is executive lead for SMC within OCP, needing to not only support their team to work across Microsoft to drive alignment & execution with our scale partners, but to orchestrate and collaborate across our partner management teams, go-to-market teams, and our customer segment sales teams.
This is an exciting role at the heart of Microsoft’s Scale business, one that is growing rapidly. Tomorrow global must-win customers are today’s Unicorn’s and Start-ups. They are establishing their digital strategies as we speak and competition is high, and this role s critical in creating and enabling the right partner eco-system to support these customers.
SMC is a multi-billion dollar business in the UK, with our partners driving the majority of this through various channels, motions and activities, so the SMC Sell With Lead plays a key leadership role to ensure the investments, strategic direction, execution and governance across all the constituent partner teams are highly optimized, but also continually adapting and reacting to our ever changing market.
The SMC Sell With teams' curate a set of prioritized partners and connect them both to customers and to each other (partner to partner), creating an ecosystem of best of breed solutions that drives customer acquisition, revenue growth, cloud consumption & usage in assigned solution areas.
Within our Corporate managed customer space, you will lead Partner Success Manager’s to foster Cosell between our very best partners and our sales teams, ensuring a common understanding of the core sales, plays, strategically leveraging Microsoft investments and resources to help partners generate demand, and establishing proactive joint sales planning between partners and our sellers.
Within our SMB unmanaged customer space, you will lead a manager and their team of Territory Channel Managers (TCM) who will work with a prioritized subset of partners from including Direct MSPs, LSPs, Indirect providers and ISV’s. This teams mission is to execute on the SMB partner solutions sales strategy, to enable our channel to compete, innovate and grow their businesses. Working with these partners, this team will drive top deal acceleration, demand generation and partner sales enablement.
The SMC Sell With Lead will be expected to have:
- Experience leading teams and engagement in a matrix organization
- Deep knowledge and expertise of the partner ecosystem in a mature market
- Understanding of sales and channel motion in a global vendor, specifically in the SMB space
- Ability to ascertain the required partner capacity and capability in defined Area to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption
- Understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies
- 10+ years of experience - core sales, channel sales, SMB and scale model experience, business development
- Cloud Solution Sales Team management experience
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.