|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role will act as a business partner to the commercial organisation and provide expert knowledge, analysis and challenge a wide range of stakeholders. Building relationships and managing stakeholders in a dynamic environment will be key to enable you to add value through your commercial approach to reviewing, analysing and reporting key data for the business
We are looking for an individual who can hit the ground running, can be an independent problem solver and make recommendations which will enable the business to deliver on its growth strategy.
- Provide commercial insight to the leadership team, ensuring appropriate challenge and analysis, and proactively identifying business opportunities and risks to drive business growth.
- Execute the PPS management reporting process to accurately reflect current and forecasted business performance, ensuring alignment between regions and product companies
- Produce reporting analytics to enable identification of key trends or issues in the Business that necessitate further analysis and discussion.
- Partner with the Global Sales Leader to run bi-weekly forecasting process & provide commercial function costs
- Execute the PPS consolidated planning and budgeting processes in alignment with Divisional guidelines and timetables, incorporating appropriate challenge and analysis.
- Provide financial modelling, pricing & analysis supporting projects and business initiatives.
- Control and initiate backlog management and reporting
- Manage order recognition and sale compensation processes
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Proven experience in multinational companies and regional position
- Newly qualified accountant or ASPIRE graduate.
- Significant financial and commercial experience in a complex, divers, multi-site business.
- Demonstrated business partnering experience.
- Demonstrated ability to challenge and influence senior manager level stakeholders to increase revenue/profits in a fast paced environment.
- High standards of accuracy and precision with highly developed organizational skills.
- Ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Demonstrated emotional maturity and professional integrity.
- Strong financial knowledge in the consolidation of results, financial & management accounting.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.