Records Control Assistant Replacement South – 6-month Fixed-Term contract
Salary: £22.7k - £27.6k (dependent on skills and experience)
Location: Oxford (may be needed to assist with cover in Reading and Aldershot)
There is an opportunity for the position of Records Control Assistant, based in Oxford depot, reporting to the Resource Manager.
- Ensuring that “as laid” drawings of the gas transportation network are produced to the required standard within laid down timescales and that all records are updated accurately to satisfy SGN and HSE requirements.
- Playing a vital role within the records update process.
- Travel to Replacement sites and take measurements to produce accurate “as laid” drawings for digitization.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- You should possess basic drafting skills, a methodical approach and have a keen attention to detail.
- A good understanding of the distribution network and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Having the ability to work on your own initiative or to work as a member of a team achieving the required business results.
- To be computer literate with a proactive approach to business challenges.
- Demonstrating self-motivation, you will be able to work on your own initiative or to work as a member of a team achieving the required business results.
- Varied combination of office/computer work and project site visits across our operational area
The successful candidate must have a flexible approach to work and hold a full valid manual driving licence. Van is provided for the role.
We’re quick to deliver and we may not always wait until the job advert expires before reviewing applications. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible so we can continue the conversation…