|Job Type:||Full Time|
Web/Desktop Support Engineer
JP Morgan’s investment bank provides clients with a variety of services via a portal known as JP Morgan Markets. The portal is home to several hundred applications which provide a broad spectrum of products, insight and trading execution via a desktop application and the web. We are growing the team which supports this portal – looking for talented individuals to ensure internal and external clients have consistent and frictionless access to our offerings. Candidates will be expected to work closely with users and IT support engineers both internally and externally to resolve issues with access to our environment.
- Good knowledge of web protocols/procedures
- IT Desktop support experience.
- Experience supporting Production/business critical users.
- Knowledge of software packaging and distribution in large organizations including software distribution systems.
- Knowledge of desktop security, GPO user profile permissions and Anti-Virus systems
- Ability to manage multiple ongoing issues and prioritize between them.
- Ability to analyze application logs to resolve issues
- Experience working with Application developers and other support groups as needed.
- Experience working with 3rd party IT support to jointly resolve issues
- Broad knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10 desktop operating systems including windows registry.
- Good understanding of internet infrastructure including firewalls and proxies.
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of advanced Chrome/Chromium browser configurations
- Knowledge of Chrome/Chromium developer tools
- Past history in organizing and delivering project based work
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.