|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Mansart team sits within the Equities Group. Mansart is a specialist asset management company within the CIB and is responsible for creating fund solutions both on a bespoke and commingled basis. The team works closely with trading, sales and other business functions across multi-asset classes to deliver tailored solutions.
With a global franchise spanning the world’s major financial centres, J.P. Morgan has extensive experience in the rapidly growing area of investable rules-based investment strategies that underpin our global cross-asset Investable Index franchise.
We are looking for a VP (or an experienced Associate) with prior experience working at an asset manager or an investment bank with experience in the fixed income and/or credit sectors. Experience with derivatives would be an advantage. The primary responsibility would be to join the portfolio management team and manage and expand the rapidly growing business of Mansart and be an advocate for marketing the Mansart platform internally and externally.
You would need to be a self-starter and self-motivated as the business is based on devising bespoke mandates. You would join an already existing team and work on building out capabilities of the platform in addition to managing the already existing funds of a business which has nearly quintupled over the last four years. You will be part of a well-established, expanding, high profile business with various opportunities to cultivate expertise in multi asset class, develop the client base and utilise your experience in creating powerful, tailored solutions to clients.
This is a front-office role that requires the individual to demonstrate a range of skills from quantitative analysis relationship management and effective communication to analytical problem solving and teamwork. We are a dynamic, diverse team of professionals with a fantastic entrepreneurial culture. The role requires foresight to anticipate client needs, attention to detail, and development of platform capabilities. This role involves a firm understanding of portfolio management, asset dynamics, system understanding as well as good relationship management skills with various internal teams.
- Role is intended for portfolio management of all funds being currently managed by Mansart;
- Structuring: Help design and launch future funds and account mandates working with various multi-asset teams both in EMEA and APAC;
- Includes core portfolio management, product development, strong focus on scalable platform development, client servicing, cross-asset mind set and teamwork;
- Strong balance of technical & commercial skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative field;
- Prior experience working in fixed income or credit;
- Prior experience working in systematic investable index solutions would be a plus;
- Experience working in an Investment Bank or an asset manager.