|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Wealth Management is seeking a highly effective Product Owner to be part of a small Glasgow based digital team whose remit will be to focus on the successful running of the International Client Platform including regulatory compliance, controls framework, monitoring, Release coordination and cross platform consistency. Although the role is located in Glasgow, the candidate will work with a global team across EMEA, ASIA and LATAM.
In this role the candidate will partner with regional business and product managers and coordinate with leads in ITO (International Transformation Office), Technology, Design, Legal & Control.
The ideal candidate for this role has a variety of past experiences building, implementing and executing multi-dimensional project plans.
All candidates should have outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, and an underlying passion for digital engagement.
The Digital Product Owner will report directly to the ‘Run the Platform’ VP Lead in Glasgow.
The Digital Product Owner is responsible for platform management/control, for developing and executing online initiatives and keeping them aligned with the global strategy as well as:
- Put in place enhanced control framework across the platform including consideration for cross border, authorities, visibility rules etc.
- Manage P1 issues tracking and response times
- Ensure alignment with technology on Infrastructure changes, downtimes, monitoring
- Drive release management, including the coordination and execution of user-acceptance testing
- Support cross platform regulatory requirements including full requirements gathering and implementation, engaging Legal, Risk, Compliance and Audit
- Put in place infrastructure/ processes for management of cross platform deliverables such as language translations.
- Allow the continual development of the platform by managing BAU fixes, and prioritizing the feature backlog with a mind towards benefits and tradeoffs.
Integrate customer feedback, data analytics, product metrics, and company goals to drive prioritization of product initiatives
Define scope, use cases, workflows, wire-frames, product requirements, and other materials as needed to facilitate UX design and development
Set and manage expectations through effective written and oral communication
- Work closely with business leads to create clear and concise business requirements in the form of user stories
- Partner effectively with distributed technology and operations teams to ensure that project deliverables remain on track & continue to meet business requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in financial services, preferably in Wealth Management
- 2+ years of Digital Product Ownership experience
Practical experience of contributing towards projects with multiple deliverables through the entire project lifecycle from design to implementation.
Experience of project working groups/ gathering business requirements across key stakeholders.
- Ability to manage tight delivery timelines and execute with calmness under pressure.
- Strong presentation creation and presentation skills, confident presenting to senior management
Action-oriented with a strong sense of urgency to act
- Experience working with distributed and remote teams
Experience working with Agile product teams and associated tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence)
Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Language skills - English required and multi-lingual desirable
- Bachelor's Degree