|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the Role
Samsara’s product team works to bring our disruptive IoT technology to market, driving the adoption of sensor data and telemetry to improve our customers’ efficiency at a massive scale. As a member of the Product team, you’ll work to accelerate the development of new hardware and software products, gather and analyze data to inform product strategy, and streamline operations between Product and Engineering. This is a unique chance to join a hyper-growth company, with opportunities to grow into future roles in Product, Operations, Engineering, and more. Product Operations is a multi-faceted role that will involve:
- Gathering and analyzing data to measure product performance, spot trends, and make recommendations
- Working with Product Managers and Engineering teams to define actionable success metrics as we launch new products across Europe
- Working with Engineering teams on product introductions, testing, and pilot programs
- Developing processes to accelerate product development and improve customer experience
- Facilitating customer interviews and user testing
An ideal candidate has:
- Proven analytical skills to understand metrics, build insights from data, and relate data to business problems
- Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable with both customers and internal audiences
- Technical skills, including experience with SQL, scripting languages, or data visualization tools like Tableau and Google Data Studio are a plus
- Prior experience in consulting, finance, or similar growth or product operations roles in a high-growth environment is desirable
Working at Samsara has its perks: private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, growth and development opportunities, regular virtual team and company events. Post-COVID, we’ll be back in our friendly and modern office in central London with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Samsara's offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. We have allowed employees to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees (except field roles) are expected to return to our offices when they reopen.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org