|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Mansart team sits within the Equities Group. Mansart is a specialist asset management company within the CIB and is responsible for creating fund solutions both on a bespoke and commingled basis. The team works closely with trading, sales and other business functions across multi-asset classes to deliver tailored solutions.
With a global franchise spanning the world’s major financial centres, J.P. Morgan has extensive experience in the rapidly growing area of investable rules-based investment strategies that underpin our global cross-asset Investable Index franchise.
We are looking for a VP (or an experienced Associate) with prior experience working at an asset manager or an investment bank. Experience with derivatives is an advantage. The primary responsibility would be to join the structuring team and manage and expand the rapidly growing business of Mansart and be an advocate for marketing the Mansart platform internally and externally.
You would need to be a self-starter and self-motivated as the business is based on devising bespoke mandates. You would join an already existing team and work on building out capabilities of the platform in addition to managing the already existing funds of a business which has nearly quintupled over the last four years. You will be part of a well-established, expanding, high profile business with various opportunities to cultivate expertise in multi asset class, develop the client base and utilise your experience in creating powerful, tailored solutions to clients.
This is a front-office role that requires the individual to demonstrate a range of skills from quantitative analysis, relationship management and effective communication to analytical problem solving and teamwork. We are a dynamic, diverse team of professionals with a fantastic entrepreneurial culture. The role requires foresight to anticipate client needs, attention to detail, and project management skills. This role involves a firm understanding of Asset Management, regulated fund formats, derivatives, legal framework as well as good relationship management skills with various internal teams.
- Role is to project manage all new fund launches;
- Structuring: Help design and launch funds and managed accounts, working with various multi-asset teams both in EMEA and APAC;
- Includes drafting fund prospectuses, product development, obtaining both internal and external approvals with key stakeholders, strong focus on scalable platform development, client servicing, cross-asset mind set and teamwork;
- Strong balance of technical & commercial skills including regulatory fund knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent);
- Prior experience working in systematic investable index solutions would be a plus;
- Experience working in an investment bank or an asset manager.