|Job Type:||Full Time|
Digital Platform Services
Cross Product Change Services (CPCS) is a team reporting into Operations Transformation Group and the Digital Platform Services (DPS) organization. Our team will be responsible for accelerating and driving key programs focused on digital capabilities for our Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) line of businesses and clients, developing a more efficient and scalable infrastructure, enhancing our client experience and controls, and commercializing our firm’s assets.
Successful candidates will partner with LOB and domain experts; in a cross-business, cross-functional ‘project’ based environment. The role will provide an opportunity to work on projects across the CIB DPS organization, rather than just a focusing on specific LOB. Additionally, successful candidates will be involved in initiatives specific focused on accelerating DPS’s platform project priorities. They will also have significant exposure & visibility to senior management. This role is ideal for highly motivated individuals with advanced problem solving and communication skill.
- Design and delivery Program Test and Implementation Strategy, Test Data Strategy, Automation Approach, and Test Environment Plans.
- Simultaneously work on multiple initiatives across CIB DPS priorities
- Build effective relationship with key Digital and Business strategy leads; whilst being able to effective challenge them to move DPS initiatives forward
- Gathering, analyzing and synthesizing feedback from LOB interaction to help drive DPS initiatives
- Partner closely with Operations, Technology and Product groups.
- Developing and syndicating recommendations to technology and program teams to accelerate change.
Functional and Technical Expertise:
- Strong product and commercial appreciation for major parts of the CIB, able to hold detailed conversations with technology team members about legacy, existing and new technologies that are being leverage across the CIB
- Candidate would have spent time aligned or supporting specific CIB functions
- Able to gain and provide meaningful insight to project working group members on the specific focus areas
- Ability to work with minimum supervision on key enquires
- Working knowledge on data visualization and user tools like Tableau, Alteryx, QlickView, Xceptor, etc.
- Working knowledge of API, SQL, Metadata and Big data will be an added advantage.
Problem Solving and Analysis:
- Ability to break down analyses and issues into their individual components
- Ability to quickly learn new concept
- Ability to quickly derive patterns and insights from data and analysis
- Ability to keep sight of the overall context of what they are working on and remain centered on answering the ‘bigger’ question
- Superior attention to detail with eye for spotting errors and redundancies
- Advanced financial numeracy & Excel skills
- Strong communication skills with ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to colleagues, senior executives and clients.
- Actively contributes to team meetings / conference calls with colleagues, stakeholders from other functions and clients / 3rd parties.
- PowerPoint skills - able to create individual slides and structure presentations with minimal input and need for secondary review
Working Style and Influence:
- Able to work comfortably & confidently under pressure and aggressive deadlines
- Ability to work on hands-on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones.
- Ability to handle multiple work streams and manage personal time& stakeholder expectations to deliver against each
- Safe pair of hands – keeps track of deliverables and proactively follow-ups and provides updates. Does not need to be reminded or chased
- Is able to build relationships with and influence colleagues and LOB functions to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders. Not possessive about roles and responsibilities – flexible to sharing or merging roles/responsibilities with others to meet overall project or Firm objectives
- Experienced in managing matrix teams and get the functions delivered.
- Considerate of others, is able to take on additional work and support others during high pressure situations
- Post Graduate/ MBA (or Bachelor degree with relevant experience) preferred
- Worked in the CIB business functions i.e. Global Markets, Middle Office, Investment & Corporate Bank, Wholesale Payment, and Securities Services.
- Deep Project / Test Management exposure