|Job Type:||Full Time|
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
* Build, maintain and innovate a detailed test automation framework and methodology for mobile games.
* Collaborate with your scrum team members to determine overall test strategy.
* Promote Agile testing and Agile methodologies.
* Assist the scrum team in the adoption of BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) practices.
* Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
* Maintain and update an automation framework with a centralized test case repository in CI.
* Working closely with Ads SDK team and the game developers who are integrating ads to their games.
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
* Experience making end- to- end test on mobile apps and web applications
* Experience using CI/CD build tools like Jenkins, appium and AWS Device Farm
* Experience with task & build automation tools like Gradle
* Improving test workflows via automation (Github and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
* The mindset of writing tests along with the application code of projects, building up a healthy test coverage
* Collaborating with the team’s SDK developers, backend developers and game developers
* Android & iOS app integration and delivery
* An ambitious, creative, confident, self-motivated team player.
* Game development and Ads knowledge.
* Experience running and debugging test automation on a device farm.
* Comfortable with BDD practices where you could receive user stories and turn them into automation tests.
About Activision and Our Family of Brands
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet! Activision develops, distributes, and publishes deeply immersive interactive entertainment for gaming consoles, mobile and tablet platforms, and PCs, including blockbuster franchises like Call of Duty® and Skylanders®. Blizzard Entertainment develops, distributes and publishes some of the most iconic entertainment experiences in gaming, such as World of Warcraft®, StarCraft®, Diablo®, Hearthstone®, and Heroes of the Storm™, for PCs, mobile and tablet platforms, and consoles. King Digital Entertainment creates leading interactive entertainment for the mobile world. With more than 200 fun titles, King's franchises include Candy Crush ®, Farm Heroes®, Pet Rescue®, and Bubble Witch®.
Ready to Play? Apply now!
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business. All applications should be made in English.