|Job Type:||Full Time|
Neovest is a premier broker-neutral electronic trading software platform, providing a single source of access to diverse pools of liquidity, including direct routing to over 370 brokers across more than 120 global markets. Our product incorporates innovative pre-, post-, and in-trade analytics. We deliver sophisticated tools for single-instrument, pairs, portfolio, and spread trading in global equities, futures, options, and FX markets. Flexible, customizable, and robustly supported, our platform streamlines workflow, empowering efficient and confident trading.
The Client Services team is responsible to represent the firm to clients in a first-class way. It is essential that this individual foster a strong sense of trust with clients in their ability to facilitate client needs. Clients should view the Client Services team as a trusted partner and key contributor to their success. Team members must be highly proactive and take initiative to provide excellent service to clients. The company’s products, along with the service component, should be an integral and highly valued part of our clients’ business.
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients for all Neovest related issues. Communicate with clients, understand their needs, and foster a strong relationship of trust with them.
- Provide front-line functional and technical support and troubleshooting to all Neovest clients’ queries relating to setup, software functionality, broker connectivity, etc.
- Monitor systems to ensure that the back-end infrastructure is in a healthy state.
- Assist Account Management team with client onboarding.
- Strong communication (oral & written) /team building skills.
- Experience working in a 1st Line support role on trading platforms
- Experience owning issues / Products
- Client Facing experience
- Experience working within E-Trading
- Experience with global Equities, Options, Futures, and / or FX Markets