|Job Type:||Full Time|
Working in Application Support means you'll use both creative and critical thinking skills to maintain application systems that are crucial to the daily operations of the firm. You'll work collaboratively in teams on a wide range of projects based on your primary area of focus: design or programming. While learning to fix application and data issues as they arise, you'll also gain exposure to software development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and improvement, in addition to production lifecycle methodologies and risk guidelines. Finally, you'll have the opportunity to develop professionally —and to grow your career in any direction you choose.
Working to support a front office team in the Equities business this role offers the chance to work in a dynamic environment. You will be supporting key front office Equities stakeholders whilst having opportunity to work on tooling/automation as we continue to implement our Global DevOps model.
The environment provides the opportunity to excel technically while working closely with the Business stakeholders.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Knowledge of FIX protocol
- Working knowledge of UNIX
- Application Support experience
- Basic knowledge of application development
- Working knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages, plus an interest in learning other coding languages and skills as needed
- Working knowledge of development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Front office experience (Preferably Equities)
- Knowledge of Equities trading stack
- Experience supporting trading platforms
- Knowledge or interest in Python development experience (Or other scripting languages)
- Script Skills (Bash/Unix/Python/Perl)
CIB (Corporate & Investment Bank)
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexibility. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement
© 2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.