|Job Type:||Full Time|
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5+ trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations globally. We help our clients to meet their objectives and challenges in treasury services (cash management), financing, risk management, working capital and investments. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced bankers and sales managers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business. The Global Corporate Bank (GCB) is part of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)
MNCs coverage, is a key and integral component of GCB’s strategy and is a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, supporting the international expansion and business of our most important global clients.
We are currently recruiting a Treasury Relationship Sales Manager for our Multinational Corporate Banking business. This position is based in London, coverage scope is EMEA and the main objective is to drive the TS/Wholesale Payments Agenda with EMEA based subsidiaries of global corporate clients mainly headquartered in the United States and operating across different industries. The individual will work closely with the EMEA MNC Coverage Bankers and also with the teams covering parent company relationships at their Global Headquarters as well as local EMEA product teams across the entire Wholesale Payments & Treasury Services product suite.
The TS Relationship Sales Manager role is an individual contributor role, primarily responsible for developing business from under penetrated clients/prospects in addition to maintain relationship with key, strategic and high profile clients. The TS Relationship Sales Managers are expected to build pipeline and achieve new business sales goals through effective account planning, strong relationships and implementation of sophisticated selling strategies.
- Working in partnership with MNC regional bankers, GCB bankers and Global TS Sales teams to develop new profitable business from prospective clients; developing strategic account plans and executing them.
- Deepening and growing existing market relationships, managing key, strategic and high profile TS relationships
- Identify opportunities to provide state of the art Treasury Services solutions to top tier clients in the region (e.g., physical and notional pooling, POBO/ROBO, Virtual Account Management, etc.)
- Managing client visitation and contact; understanding clients' business goals, environments, strategies, and industry trends to better determine their requirements and identify potential new business opportunities for JP Morgan Treasury Services via appropriate solution(s) like traditional cash management, trade, liquidity and merchant services
- Understanding the competitions' capabilities and gaps, and how to position JP Morgan Treasury Services
- Promoting sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments
- Managing proposal writing and the entire sales process
- Developing and enhancing in-depth client knowledge and sharing it with the client coverage team for both new business development and management of client risk
- Working closely with the coverage team to drive efforts to expand existing business with current clients, providing feedback to product managers and generating cross-sell opportunities by maintaining strong working relationships with other JP Morgan lines of business
- Engage JP Morgan Treasury Services sales, bankers and clients at senior and strategic levels to provide integrated treasury solutions within a consultative and client driven framework
- Create strategic dialogues around key client-centric issues, incorporating best practices, benchmarking, opportunity quantification and solution positioning
- Partner with internal product stakeholders when representing the client perspective in the development/evolution of complex products and solutions
- Deliver thought leadership to the market, prospects and clients on the working capital solutions at client roundtables, industry conferences, webinars, articles, etc.
- Execute against a clear set of engagement principles that ensures consulting resources are mapped against the largest revenue opportunities within Treasury Services
- Be an Ambassador of JPMorgan in the market and be active positioning the JPMorgan value proposition.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of Treasury Services products, credit process, overdraft management discipline, and pricing philosophy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Ability to assist in the design, sale and delivery of value-added services
- Competence in assessing new opportunities/prospecting, contacting key decision makers
- Strong account planning and demonstrated execution
- Comprehension of customer's industries, business needs and potential solutions
- Strong creative solution and problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong ability to influence and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial judgment
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships
- Superb attention to detail and time management skills
- Understanding of Compliance and KYC processes
- Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and awareness
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
- English and one additional (European) language speaker as well as international experience will be a plus