|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The Corporate Technology Metadata program is chartered to re-engineer multiple dimensions of Risk, Finance & Capital, HR, Compliance, and Legal Technology Information Architecture to improve accuracy, consistency, and granularity across its data assets for Risk, Capital, and Regulatory Reporting. The team is new and highly motivated. This position provides an opportunity to use and deploy a range of Metadata, Data Management and Data Quality technologies, to take on a challenging role that’s critical to our Financial Regulatory environment.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology strategies and best practices
- Ability to work in a co-located team to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Proficiency in one or more Object-Oriented programming language: Java or Python
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- A clear passion to deliver high quality products
- Experience across the development lifecycle with large-scale, highly available applications
- Demonstrated experience of developing exciting, performant and maintainable UI's alongside UI/UX design specialists
- Knowledge of UI Design Principles is a plus
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.