|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are always learning and insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/about
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
What Joining Microsoft Means?
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Customer Success at Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help customers successfully realise their business outcomes.
As a Senior Customer Success Account Manager, you will be the lead customer facing role responsible for the leadership and orchestration of a virtual team, management of program deliveries and senior customer relationships to drive the successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft’s cloud technologies within the customer.
- Contributing, preparing and aligning to the strategic account plan, bringing technical, industry and customer specific insights to create customer value by accelerating cloud usage, supportability and influence upsell.
- Partnering with the core account team to build and retain strategic customer relationships, across both business and technical functions at senior levels of the customer organization. Engaging key customer decision makers and communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis to align on delivery priorities in support of business goals.
- Engaging and strengthening relationships with key customer decision makers / sponsors / influencers to align delivery priorities in support of their strategy.
- Providing leadership and orchestration of a delivery team to drive agreed customer outcomes through cross cloud solutions delivering on One Microsoft value.
- Accountable for the end-to-end delivery plan to drive customer success, operational health and digital transformation.
- Overseeing and tracking programs, projects, and engagements in-pipeline, in-progress to successful closure by remediating technical blockers, managing dependencies, risks and impact to secure successful delivery of the program, project and engagement.
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate leader to drive program management for accounts that have a significant number of cross-cloud workload engagements running concurrently.
As a Senior CSAM you will enable cloud adoption for customers’ cloud engagements by providing matrix-team leadership, cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, identification and mitigation of issues and risks in close collaboration with the account team and business partners to support the success of the customers’ cloud journey.
- Experience - Technical engagement management and/or program management of disparate teams delivering customer technical solutions. Prior experience as a Program or Engagement Manager focused on Cloud and software/services solutions is preferred.
- Leadership – Ability to effectively lead and communicate at varying levels of seniority internally and externally, demonstrating leadership within Microsoft, Partner and customer resources who are engaged in the delivery of cloud-based solutions.
- Relationship Building - Proven track record of building relationships with customer stakeholders to create a partnership approach and securing consensus on solutions/engagements required.
- Program Management - Excellent skills in creating, planning, managing and delivering programs through cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communication and analysing outcomes by paying close attention to detail.
- Collaboration and Communication - Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts, communicating successfully either verbally or in written format and being able to present confidently to large or small audiences including C-Level Executives, Senior Management, Database Administrators, Technical Engineers and End users.
- Technical - Experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and migrations is preferred.
- Education - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field is preferred. Certification(s) in the following is preferred:
- Project Management: PMP.
- Technologies: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture.
- Industry Knowledge - We are also interested to hear if you have knowledge and experience of a specific vertical industry sector, i.e Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Health and Local Regional Government.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.