|Job Type:||Full Time|
Neovest is a premier multi-asset, broker-neutral electronic trading platform, providing a single source of access to diverse pools of liquidity, including direct routing to over 340 brokers across more than 120 global markets. We deliver sophisticated tools for single-instrument, pairs, portfolio, and spread trading in global equities, futures, options, and FX markets. Flexible & customizable, our platform streamlines workflow, empowering efficient and confident trading. Neovest is used by thousands of trading professionals every day.
This London based Sales and Account Management role requires experience selling software, services or liquidity solutions to the buyside. The candidate will have experience generating sales pipeline for a software vendor or bank/broker, and an aspiration to deploy these skills within a small team environment to have a meaningful impact on the pipeline of the organization. The candidate should also be experienced or willing to learn the closing/onboarding/client management processes and responsibilities. The candidate will also be excited about the opportunity to shape and develop the organization’s sales and CRM processes, providing experienced advice on best practice. The candidate should have outstanding presentation skills, a collaborative approach, excellent networking skills, and technical aptitude.
- Make creative use of general and industry specific research tools generate leads
- Qualify and convert leads to demos, growing the region’s pipeline
- Work both independently and alongside Business Development to drive and close opportunities
- Work alongside Connectivity teams to onboard won opportunities
- Take on relationships with won/key accounts
- Work with NA/APAC regions to prospect and qualify blue chip asset managers
- Build up experience of the Neovest platform in order to provide demos
- Work alongside Business Development on a range of wider Business Development projects including sales strategy, marketing, CRM process etc
- Remain current and aware of the trends within the financial industry
- Required: Previous experience selling software, services or liquidity solutions to the buy side
- Required: Excellent communication, presentation, and inter-personal skills
- Required: Experience working both independently and collaboratively through a sales process, from prospecting to closing
- Required: Experience OR willingness to learn about onboarding clients for financial software
- Preferred: Experience with global equities, options, futures, and/or FX markets.
- Preferred: Existing network of buy side COO / trader relationships