|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project Bonsai is part of the Business AI team at Microsoft. The Bonsai product integrates machine teaching, reinforcement learning and simulation into a complete tool chain for enterprise customers to build, train, and deploy intelligent autonomous systems. Today these systems span include industrial use cases including manufacturing process optimization, supply chain optimization, and building energy control.
Are you a business development/sales leader with experience in the machine learning space? Do you have a passion for helping enterprise customers amplify their business with new technology? If so, the Principal Program Manager, GTM position on the Bonsai team may be a great fit for you! Project Bonsai is part of the Business AI team at Microsoft.
To help us continue to successfully deliver and expand our services to different markets, we're looking to hire a GTM Program Manager. In this role with Bonsai you will be expected to build and execute a scalable end-to-end commercial sales engagement model with enterprise prospects from initial lead outreach and qualification through to negotiation, contract signing, and ongoing relationship development. In this position you are expected to be able to concisely convey Socrates business value to wide ranging audiences, navigate complex sales engagements to successful conclusion, collaborate effectively with Microsoft field and specialist teams, and be excellent at interacting with our customers, legal, business development, and product teams.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Bonsai Platform & GTM model, including business-level understanding of the Bonsai architecture
- Build and execute end-to-end commercial engagement model, including qualification, negotiation, and signing of enterprise prospects
- Seek out and qualify enterprise prospects along key criteria including use case & high-level technical requirements validation, executive/LOB sponsorship, project/budget availability, and the presence of key user personas
- Engage Microsoft account teams and specialists to accelerate Socrates sales cycles, strengthen customer relationships, and increase conversion rates
- Serve as the business liaison for our customers, communicating commercial model and pricing feedback and requirements to the Socrates leadership team to ensure continued alignment with customer needs
- Work with solution architects to gather and communicate key customer requirements and product feature requests back to the product and engineering teams
- Evangelize and scale awareness of Bonsai across the Microsoft field, as well as the broader machine learning & development platform ecosystems, including developing relevant collateral & participating in relevant roadshows, meetup's, conferences, and events
- Do you have sales/business development experience with products in the fields of AI/machine learning, big data, IoT, analytics, or other related fields?
- Do you have demonstrated experience navigating complex enterprise organizations, managing sales engagements across different vertical & customer types to timely and successful conclusions?
- Do you have ~10 years of relevant work experience?
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.