|Job Type:||Full Time|
Project Bonsai is part of the Business AI team at Microsoft. The Bonsai product integrates machine teaching, reinforcement learning and simulation into a complete tool chain for enterprise customers to build, train, and deploy intelligent autonomous systems. Today these systems span include industrial use cases including manufacturing process optimization, supply chain optimization, and building energy control.
In the Machine Learning Solution Architect role with Bonsai, you will manage the end-to-end technical sales engagements with enterprise prospects and customers while continuously evangelizing the merits and value of the Bonsai Platform. In this position you are expected to become a hands-on technical expert on the Bonsai product, have the curiosity and versatility to work across many different use cases and vertical domains, and to be excellent at interacting with our customers, as well as internal product and engineering teams.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Bonsai toolchain, including complete understanding of the architecture, supporting technology, integrations, and implementation requirements
- Lead end-to-end technical engagement, qualification, discovery discussions and workshops with enterprise prospects across a wide range of use cases and verticals
- Translate customer application/use case requirements into Bonsai solution designs, reference architectures, demos, and project proposals
- Generate & present project proposals to business and technical audience
- Help support, monitor and troubleshoot the Bonsai platform during proof-of-concept evaluations
- Communicate customer feedback and requirements into the Bonsai Product team
- Build and maintain tools that remove friction from the customer technical engagement
- Work with product team to prioritize new product features, enhancements, and workarounds
- Bachelor's level degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 8 years of related work experience
- Experience in technical sales and solution design for machine learning, infrastructure software, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), software development platforms, or other relevant technology domain
- Experience working with enterprise customers in industrial verticals including manufacturing, energy, logistics, or supply chain highly desirable
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.