|Job Type:||Full Time|
Level Up - Your Role With Activision Blizzard Media
* Define and lead the long-term strategy for Business Performance support, execution and development to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to optimize ads monetization across all game publishers
* Build, lead and mentor a global team of Business Performance Managers and Analysts
* Identify opportunities for player audience and ads life-time value growth, influence key publisher and internal ABM stakeholders and drive initiatives to a successful outcome
* Prioritize recommendations for all studio titles together with the Head of Partner Success and the Partner Managers to ensure the optimal performance features are implemented to maximize revenue
* Interpret data, craft narratives and translate into Business Performance strategy for each game publisher partner, while helping partners understand the opportunities including any costs or trade-offs
* Work collaboratively with ABM Business Strategy, Product, Engineering Data Science Directors and leadership team to create a lasting culture of shared learning
* Contribute to the global Business Strategy for ABM
* Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking
Game Changer - What You Bring To The Role
* Vision and ability to see the bigger picture and translate it into innovative initiatives
* Ability to lead complex operational and strategic change initiatives managing a wide set of stakeholders including senior executives and general managers
* Prior experience in a fast-paced environment with very short strategy implementations cycles such as e-commerce, online products/services, digital advertising or free to play games would be advantageous
* Good understanding of statistics, AB testing approaches and ability to interpret test results, including significance
* Strength in communicating, visualizing and reporting results/analysis so they are clear and unambiguous to various stakeholders, including game partners and senior leadership. This will include building reports and presenting the results of your/ your team’s analysis using tools such as PowerPoint and Looker
* Ability to manage, lead and inspire a highly skilled team across multiple locations
* Passion for games and a strong understanding of the industry
* You may come from a management consultancy background, be responsible for growth in an e-commerce/ sophisticated consumer-facing digital business or a similar role in an online/gaming company The role involves regular travel to meet with ABM colleagues and game publishers.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Ready to play? Apply now!
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business. You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.