|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Working closely with senior traders in pricing and managing derivative risk.
- Have a strong fundamental and statistical understanding of the Commodity Markets.
- Working closely with the Sales organization to generate trade ideas/concepts.
- Trade execution, booking transactions and portfolio risk management on a daily basis.
- Market-make swaps, options and exotics.
- Production of daily email for internal use.
- Preparation of other ad hoc market materials & presentations for the MD group
- Develop analysis and trading tools
The role requires the candidate to be analytically very strong with a positive approach to work, as well as the ability to operate independently. Must have a strong analytical background and good appreciation for Technology.
- Excellent Excel knowledge, preferably with VBA and or programming skills
- Excellent analytical, numerical reasoning
- Excellent time management skills
- Options risk management
- Interest in markets, and macro trends
- Strong approach to the control environment
- Ability to work under pressure and operate at senior level if required
This role encompasses the performance of UK regulated activity. The successful candidate will therefore be subject to meeting UK regulatory requirements in the assessment of fitness, propriety, knowledge and competence (as assessed by the Firm) and (where appropriate) approval by the UK Financial Conduct Authority and/or the Prudential Regulation Authority to carry out such activities.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.
Opening Date: October 07, 2020
Closing Date: November 04, 2020