|Job Type:||Full Time|
Lenovo is a workplace where people’s talents can accelerate and their efforts
are recognized and rewarded. We are working to build a company of people who
represent a wealth of cultures and experiences.
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and
consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data
Centers, Mobile and Smartoffice products are designed and built with the
customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are
thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and
our strength lies in this diversity.
Lenovo Value Recovery (LVR) is an exciting new business unit in Lenovo’s
DataCenter Group. We are dedicated to providing high quality, “like new”,
Lenovo refurbished hardware to customers looking for Lenovo quality at a cost-
effective price point. This newly formed team will be creating the
operational infrastructure to support the LVR mission.
The ideal candidate for this position will be accustomed to working in a fast
paced, “start up company” environment in which they will need to perform
multiple duties beyond the scope of their role as defined. Having a diverse
background will help with this. The ideal candidate will need to be self
motivated and have the ability to work independently to define strategies to
meet yearly revenue/profit targets. Background in sales or partner alliances
with P&L ownership is a requirement for this role.
This is a permanent role, based in Glasgow and directly reports to Director of
LVR Strategy and Operations team.
- 5+ years working in a start up company in the areas of technical sales or
- 5+ years in partner alliances role with P&L ownership while driving sales
and marketing activity
- 5+ years operations experience with strong preference in the tech industry
- Experience leading and driving global teams
- Strong project management skills
- Self starter, with an ability to identify opportunities for operational
- Technical/engineering background in PC/enterprise server industries
- Understanding of sales and marketing dynamics to create new revenue streams
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which infrastructure and
processes may not be completely defined
As a Lenovo employee You will enjoy many benefits we offer, for example:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Benefits
- Good Pension Scheme
- Career Development Plan
- Positive work life balance
- Learning and development
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Long Service Awards
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Purchase scheme
- Referral bonus
- Working from Home
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity and apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.