|Job Type:||Full Time|
We look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with our many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
You’ll be leading a team which is responsible for building the next generation digital helpdesk experience for all JPMC employees.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across multiple technology stack and cloud
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience of leading a talented feature team
- Exposure to Service/Help desk technology desirable
- Working knowledge of processing data with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning an advantage