|Job Type:||Full Time|
Missions & Responsibilities
Are you passionate about developing and managing relationships within a diverse European Team? If so, we are recruiting for a Buyer Manager to manage a team of Buyers across the UK, Nordics, Benelux, Russia and Kazakhstan to ensure the deployment of the category strategies and execute the sourcing process for local categories.
How you'll make an impact:
- Coordinate and support Buyers to execute successful sourcing strategy
- Strong experience in contract implementation and management
- Experience in growing strong relationships with suppliers
- Facilitate introduction of key suppliers to company level stakeholders
- Contribute to supplier risk identification and mitigation to ensure compliance with risk mapping
- Ensure collaborative interactions between Buyers and the Category Management teams
- Boost influence and recognition of the procurement function within the community of Business Stakeholders
- Contribute to the yearly ambition plan and implement continuous improvement throughout the procurement cycle
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- People management experience
- Strategic planning and strategic sourcing experience
- Supplier relationship management incl. financial analysis and cost management
- Able to work well under pressure, highly reactive and also able to work proactively
- A passion for networking with a customer oriented mindset, both internally and externally
- Effective decision making skills and strategic thinking
Location: Coleshill, West Midlands, UK
Salary: Up to £65,000 per annum - Generous Annual Leave, Perks At Work, Dedicated talent development team to help your career progress, Generous Pension Scheme, Mental Health Wellbeing Ambassador support
Closing Date: 29th August 2020
Why work for us?
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
As a business operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
“ Gender diversity is a source of value and competitive advantage, along with other forms of diversity like nationality, age, educational background. Such diversity makes us a stronger and more successful company. ”
Benoît Potier, Chairman and CEO of Air Liquide