|Job Type:||Full Time|
Présentation du Groupe
World leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 65,000 employees and serves more than 3.5 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long term performance and contribute to sustainability.
Descriptif de l'entité et de l'activité
In the context of the energy transition, Biogas Solutions Europe business has seen double-digit growth for several years in Europe. This business includes the technologies and solutions that we offer throughout the value chain, from the production of biomethane using our proprietary membrane and Turbo-Brayton technologies, to its ultimate use(in transportation, industry, or for the production of low-carbon hydrogen).
Our European business is currently focused on France, the United Kingdom, Scandinavia (Sweden and Norway), and Italy. Our growth is driven by the opening of several biomethane production plants and by strong demand from industry and the transportation sector. And finally, as we have developed our solutions across the biomethane value chain, various projects have emerged as examples of a local circular economy.
Missions & Responsabilités
Joining us, you will be part an agile and structuring organization which is growing in a energy transition business.
You main missions will be the following :
- Establishes strategy with local management to achieve short and long term objectives consistent with the Business Development targets, including all necessary market / competition surveys to understand the field requirements, and roles of the various players. Anticipates market needs and evolutions,
- Acquires a thorough knowledge of the regulatory framework: feed-in tariffs and subsidies, legal and tax environment, etc… in the different targeted markets / countries,
- Actively prospects within his market, identifies prospects, projects,
- Leads the development of proposals to satisfy customer’s / AL BGS EU requirements until contract signature and execution. Make offers. Capacity to close deals,
- Understands complex financing schemes and proposes new business models and offers suited to markets and customers’ expectations,
- Valid the contractual business structure in interaction with the AB&T-EU Partnership Director, Identifies and offers mitigations for the legal, technical and financial risks,
- Works closely with other business development teams, across geographies (good practices sharing), with central EU team.
- In cooperation with engineering entities and AB&T-EU technical team, defines the technical requirements for the product/solution compliant with the AL BGS EU operational standards,
- Proposes projects to the project review committee (review A and B), to the CPR committee,
- Organizes the pre-project phase, pass the information to supporting entities (Techno, project, operation) and ensures a good coordination and the good transfer of the project,
- Develops strategic partnerships, identify opportunities for acquisition,
- Ensures commercial follow up until the startup,
- Interfaces with the AL local affiliate, when necessary mobilizes local entity around his projects,
- Communicates externally and internally his activity
Profil et compétences
Graduated at Engineer’s Degree (Mechanical or Electrical or Process Eng) or with a business background
You have worked at least in industrial business for several years
Your english is fluent
You are recognized for different capabilities and strengths such as :
- Ability to set new frontiers and to develop business in a new environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, autonomy and desire to lead business development activities.
- Leadership and charisma to motivate internal / external key stakeholders.
- Ability to close deals.
- Analytical skills and vision to forecast and implement the most successful course of action for the company in highly competitive and/or unknown environments.
- Necessity to acquire/masterthe following knowledges.
- Technologies involved in the value chain.
- Business plan construction and optimisation.
- AL’s contractual guidelines.
- Decision making process for investments.
- AL’s operationalstandards.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication (internal/external) skills.
- Ability to stick to the course in a moving environment and despite difficulties.
- Ability to work closely with remote teams.
- Agility - develop plan B when plan A no more feasible.