|Job Type:||Full Time|
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, Mexico City, and London. Our team has raised $930M from investors including Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst.
As an Account Development Representative (ADR), you will be at the front of Samsara’s go-to-market strategy in EMEA. You will be working with customers in a diverse set of industries, including transportation, food, utilities, and engineering services. We are looking for builders and leaders who are looking to develop enterprise technology sales skills and to advance their careers in a high-performing sales environment. We are committed to invest into you as an individual to help you grow your long-term sales career at Samsara with the potential to transition into a mid-market sales role in the future. This position is based in our European Headquarters in London.
The Account Development Representative will work on:
- Work directly with Account Executives (Mid Market and Enterprise) to drive pipeline through personalized outreach to multiple stakeholders
- Partner with leadership across functions to build Samsara’s European business
- Become a product expert and learn the Samsara way of selling
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Championing, role modelling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
Minimum requirements for this role are:
- 12+ months experience in a business/account development role
- Must be fully business fluent in French
- Experience in cold calling prospects
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
An ideal candidate would also have:
- High level of interest in the industrial IoT space
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Has a drive to succeed in a high-performing team
- Can collaborate and influence in a “win as a team” environment
- Excited about solving new problems in innovative ways
Working at Samsara has its perks: monthly commuter benefit on top of your base salary, selection of breakfast options, free catered lunch on most days, private medical and dental insurance, 25 vacation days plus 8 UK bank holidays, pension scheme, unlimited snacks & fruit, growth and development opportunities, friendly and modern office in central London and regular team outings.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colours, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
With the spread of COVID-19 globally, Samsara's offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of phase 1 employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and new hire onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. We have allowed employees to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through the end of 2020.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org