|Job Type:||Full Time|
The world of wealth is changing and J.P. Morgan Private Bank is changing with it. The International Private Bank is an award-winning Private Bank specializing in working with ultra-high net worth individuals and families across Asia, EMEA and Latin America. Clients choose J.P. Morgan for many reasons including the quality of advice and advisors, the breadth and depth of the platform that underpins the service and the network that the Bank can offer. In helping our clients to achieve their goals and the impact they wish to have, we use our long history to inform our advice, while ensuring that its delivery recognizes that our clients and the world in which they live is continuously evolving.
The role of the CMO of the IPB at J.P. Morgan Private Bank is to drive revenue across the international businesses in Asia, EMEA and Latin America through integrated Marketing programs that position J.P. Morgan as the natural choice for ultra-high net worth clients. Working through a team of direct reports in the regions, and leveraging the expert Centers of Excellence, the CMO is responsible for devising and delivering a strategy that will continuously accelerate the acquisition of new business from both potential and existing clients.
More specifically the role will involve:
Managing a high-performing team of dedicated Marketing resources
- With staff of 25 based across the globe it is essential to build a cohesive team that thinks and acts internationally, but delivers regionally.
- Agreeing annual budgets for each region and managing to these budgets, including measuring and tracking of key initiatives.
Acquiring new clients to the International Private Bank to increase market share
- Working alongside the Brand team, increase brand awareness, familiarity and consideration.
- Accelerating the acquisition of new clients to the franchise through multi-channel campaigns using the entire Marketing mix and targeted at the areas of greatest opportunity. To include an active organic and paid social media strategy.
Deepening relationships with existing clients to increase SOW
- Undertaking programs to increase our SOW and engage with clients through structured macro and product campaigns, event contact strategies, a defined content strategy and enhancements to the client experience.
- Positioning our products and services, across the wealth spectrum (all asset classes, lending, wealth planning, sustainable investing, philanthropy, cyber-awareness etc.).
Digitizing the way we work
- Utilizing data and digital tools to inform our Marketing, to extend our reach and to accelerate our growth.
- Evolving our content strategy to tell our story in the most compelling way using including reimaging the channel usage, frequency, type and tone of our client outreach.
- Continuously enhancing our digital and data infrastructure to enable Marketing to deploy the latest technology to deliver revenue and improve the client experience.
- Increasing awareness and adoption of both client and advisor digital tools through the development of regular external and internal campaigns designed in conjunction with the relevant digital partners.
- Determining the optimal online / offline mix for the best client experience, including building digital client communication tools and offering paperless solutions.
Optimizing our resources
- Continuously identifying ways to enhance the efficiency of Marketing’s resources (time and money) to ensure the team is focused on activities directly linked to revenue and flows.
Consistently delivering on heartbeat initiatives
- Communicating key regulatory, legal and business information to our clients in the most efficient and client-focused way utilizing all available communication channels
- Ensuring that our Advisors have the information, tools and data to do their jobs and that clients receive the excellence that one expects from J.P. Morgan. These initiatives include:
- Strategies and materials to support flagship events (from content strategy, through event collaterals to videos / microsites and multi-touchpoint follow up campaigns). Position, maximize, monetize.
- Using content to drive client conversations through direct-to-client distribution
Maintaining a robust control and risk management environment
- Partnering with the Marketing Middle Office and Legal, Risk and Compliance to ensure a robust governance framework with no compliance failures. This includes being familiar with the core regulations from across the international arena and ensuring that all Marketing practices are carried out in according with these regulations.
- Being familiar with, and meeting, all internal control requirements.
Measurement and Reporting
- If it moves, measure it and report it! Establishing KPIs for initiatives and using the data to refine and increase the effectiveness of programs.
- Undertaking regular reporting such as Quarterly Business Reviews, IPB Leadership updates etc..
Engaging our stakeholders
- Continuing to enhance the awareness and reputation of Marketing with our business stakeholders through a structured communications framework.