|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for new team members to join our enthusiastic, ambitious and growing Information Management team.
Day to day you will lead the delivery of projects, helping to oversee concurrent priorities across the teams. You will need to establish the strategy and governance of digital data and information on behalf of authors, custodians and owners, to enable our projects and clients to meet their various business requirements.
Projects may vary from major design and build commissions to a portfolio of smaller advisory projects. As part of your responsibilities' you will:
- Assess the current status of information management, the skills of the people working on these projects and drive improved ways of working across the network.
- Shape digital project delivery using both our internal and emerging tools to drive continuous improvements.
- Regularly communicate with our Clients as you seek to develop improved solutions to their challenges.
- Work alongside the project management teams providing insights from project information and supporting the ongoing strategic development of project delivery through to asset management.
You will also lead the development and delivery of the internal Information Management strategy with a strong focus on building high performing teams, nurturing talent and strengthening our offering to Clients. This will include working alongside the senior management team and supporting our business development activities through the delivery of presentations and proposals to Clients.
Does this sound like you?
You're an open-minded and cooperative team-player with experience in guiding and developing team members to reach their potential. With a background in engineering, digital delivery or even app development, you enjoy taking an active involvement in relevant industry forums and have experience working within the built environment or delivering digital strategies/ digital transformation. You enjoy pro-actively influencing change and strive to deliver greater value and more efficiency to clients. Additionally, with an analytical mindset you are comfortable suggesting new ways of working within an evolving environment.
You will be also able to demonstrate the following:
- A Degree or Masters (BSc, MSc, BEng, Meng or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Chartered with a professional institution
- Knowledge of infrastructure projects
- Practical and technical knowledge of a range of software platforms associated with complex project delivery.
Although not essential, it would be advantageous if you have been involved in project delivery and have experience in setting up information management function on projects.
A little about the team and the role
You will be part of our Information Management network responsible for implementing the latest digital design delivery methods and improved ways of working within our division. We are proven in providing exemplary information management solutions, which have won numerous global awards.
We offer the opportunity to take a leading role in the way we work at Mott MacDonald and change things for the better. As a Senior Digital Consultant, you will have the control and support to define and implement better ways of working and demonstrate the impact you have made. You will work alongside the management teams with the responsibility to drive project delivery and your own career through an evolving area of the business as we strive to keep up with technology. As part of this role, you will have the opportunity to;
- work with great people, build strong teams and develop others to reach their potential.
- grow your professional network locally and globally and be a leading light within the division.
- learn from others on a wide variety of local and international projects
- deliver better solutions directly to Clients and experience positive change to achieve personal and customer satisfaction.
How to apply
If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work, click apply to continue with your application and read the full job description and candidate specification.
We offer a competitive benefits package including our flexible benefits scheme covering additional holidays, pension, healthcare, life assurance, cycle to work, season ticket loan and much more. We have a collegiate and collaborative culture which values equality and diversity, and we take proactive steps to create an inclusive workplace. Together, we are opening opportunities with connected thinking.