|Job Type:||Full Time|
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank advises the world’s wealthiest families and helps them achieve their desired goals. Our teams of Advisors deliver advice, solutions and services across investments, wealth planning, credit and banking to help clients build, preserve and manage their wealth over time.
With satellite groups across International Private Bank (IPB) locations, the Front Office Quality Assurance team will have the responsibility for monitoring and testing adherence to policies and procedures by Client Advisors. Based on a series of detailed established procedures, team members will identify when specific key processes need to be performed by advisors and subsequently engage with the advisor/team to ensure these tasks are completed in a timely manner and to the standard required.
The primary areas of focus will include (whilst not exclusive to):
- the logging and completion of call memos to the required quality standards under the global cross border procedure.
- oversight of any missing client documentation which is deemed outstanding including those relating to Investment Management fee schedules, Cross Border Request forms( CRF), and upcoming Suitability Assessment Forms (SAFs).
- assisting investors in ensuring the timeliness and completeness of Suitability post-trade reporting, Cross-Border activity, and Selling Practices.
The Front Office Quality Assurance Lead will establish and oversee a newly formed team of analysts who will maintain a strong and consistent review of specific front office tasks which are driven through regulatory obligation.
The Team lead is tasked with coordinating QA analysts across all IPB Market teams. The key objective of the Leader is to enforce an effective and timely approach to supporting and validating key tasks in advance of final Quality Assurance assessment.
- Day to day running of the cross IPB group of analysts, ensuring regular contact and oversight.
- With a focus on a key set of front office tasks, the QA Lead will ensure that team develops processes which are correctly documented and subsequently supported and controlled within each Market team.
- Drive consistency of control standards and protocols across IPB Market Teams.
- Engage with control colleagues across the firm, business, operations management, legal, compliance, risk, audit, audit and technology control functions to optimize processes and address regularly occurring issues.
- Provide Senior Business Management with a pre-fined set of metrics on a regular basis to illustrate volumes and trending patterns of issues and behaviors.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. The role will involve issue management and communicating with Stakeholders and Business Partners of varying levels, with diverse roles and different native languages
- Excellent organizational skills; flexible, adaptable to shifting priorities; ability to manage competing priorities to achieve the most effective result and to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Proficient knowledge of client relationship concepts such as Cross Border and Suitability
- Problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to synthesize large amounts of data and formulate appropriate conclusions
- Ability to make subjective and informed decisions based upon output, influence stakeholders and justify decision making
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing. Other languages are a bonus
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft tools; knowledge of SharePoint and Visio a plus
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.