|Job Type:||Part Time|
Location: Remote (home-based)
Hours: 25 hours per week; Monday to Friday 1.00pm to 6.00pm
Contract: 12 months with the possibility of extension or becoming permanent
GoCardless is one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the UK. We’ve created a global bank debit network and our mission is to take the pain out of getting paid for businesses with recurring revenue. We’re growing fast and with offices in London, Paris, Munich, Melbourne and San Francisco, we are looking for bright, empathic people to join our team.
You'll work as part of a wider team of around 30 passionate individuals who work with our UK, European, Australian and North American customers to solve tough problems and provide world class service.
You will be primarily providing phone support; handling calls from customers using GoCardless. You will be utilising our in-house systems to handle incoming calls and tickets, and help ensure that you can deliver the best customer experience possible.
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience working in a contact centre (providing phone support) is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a startup is highly desirable
- Previous experience working with a complex and technical product highly desirable
- Previous experience working remotely is highly desirable
- Proven ability to handle high volume of calls and consistently meet targets
- You love helping people & enjoy working in a truly fast paced culture and thrive in small teams
- You are organised, reliable, diligent and attentive to detail
- You learn quickly and are comfortable with complexity
- You are able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- You have a flawless command of English and communicate with clarity
The remote shift(s) require you to have:
- A stable and noise free working environment conducive for serving our customers
- A stable WiFi connection as well as a backup
- The ability to work without any interruption to the service we provide
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we embrace diversity. We welcome a wide diversity of applicants; so if you’re unsure please apply.