|Job Type:||Full Time|
Department NameRoute Services
About Network Rail
We at Network Rail are dedicated to becoming one of Britain's best employers and believe this starts with placing the candidate at the heart of everything we do!
Our ambition to be responsive to passengers and freight users, drives us every day and we're empowered to do the right thing for those who use the rail network. We actively challenge unsafe practices and take responsibility for addressing risks, resolving issues and protecting safety and wellbeing.
We're passionate about great service and we ask ourselves, what can we do to put our passengers and freight users at the centre of everything we do? With this in mind, we pull together as one industry because we care about people and teamwork is key. For more information about Network Rail click here.
- You'll analyse our training, assessment, and assurance requirements and recommend creative, cost effective blended solutions that meet our staff's needs
- Project managing the end-to-end process of design and development, including course authoring, communications and implementation, of learning and assurance solutions
- Form collaborative, working relationships between internal Network Rail colleagues (such as Business Critical Rules framework owners, professional heads, workforce delivery colleagues, customers) and external development suppliers
- Lead working groups and project teams, and engage with internal or external subject matter experts, to agree design specifications, technical requirements, and deliverables
- Communicate project progress to customer account managers, peers, managers, customers
- Ensure our branding, design and guidelines are applied to all our training materials, keeping am audit trail, before publication
- Continuously strive to find opportunities to improve our effectiveness and efficiency, incorporating lessons learned into future projects
This role can be based at either Stratford or Milton Keynes.
About the role (External)
If you can answer "yes" to these questions, join us today to make a difference to thousands but most importantly, your career. We will reward you with a competitive benefits package and a job you will be proud of.
- Will you use your previous experience of designing, developing and creating L&D programmes to inspire your work here?
- Does your passion for progressing projects from start to fruition drive you?
- Can you influence others to embrace your vision?
- Are relationships and collaborative working second nature to you?
How to apply (External)
Salary: £42,971 - £48,342
Closing date: 05-Aug-2020. Late applications will not be accepted.This vacancy is also being advertised externally.
Click 'apply now' to apply.
To be considered for this role, you shall live within 90 minutes of The Quadrant Milton Keynes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Click here for more information
Want to find out about what benefits we offer? click here
All offers of employment are conditional upon satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks. Click here for more information