|Job Type:||Full Time|
Banking & Research sits at the cross-roads of all of the Investment Bank (IB) businesses. Research Publishing is responsible for approximately 95% of global research produced by the IB. Our application suite is used by analysts both across the globe and across various lines of business, including Equities, Credit, Fixed Income and Economics. Our software is responsible for the content creation and workflow clearance of all research, passing the approved content to systems which automatically distribute to 3rd party vendors and direct to thousands of clients on a daily basis. Our software focuses on time-to-market and helps keep the Firm as the recognized #1 player in the Research space.
The role in a small development team with a focus on developing the systems and tools that allow our business users to efficiently produce & capture metrics on analyst performance. You will be working in an agile team that is responsible for all aspects of software delivery. The team works with a great deal of autonomy and, as such, you will be expected to take end to end ownership of deliveries and face off to the business. We value high quality solutions over time to production and you will be joining a team of enthusiastic technologists with a passion for building software in the right way.
- Work within an agile team to deliver high quality solutions to the business
- Contribute to best practice around continuous delivery, architecture and testing
- Promote clean code through good design, unit testing and code reviews
- Work closely with business and technology leads to shape solutions & the future of the platform
- Assist with level 3 support of the delivered functionality
- Strong Oracle Database skills i.e. SQL & PL/SQL
- Strong analytical skills i.e. keen eye for standards & adopting best practices
- Experience of building Dashboard applications
- Exposure to ETL & BI reporting tools