|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Background in Analytics & Data Science.
- Experience working with Java, Sprintboot based applications.
- Decent programming skills, should have sound Java fundamentals including multithreading, concurrency etc.
- Experience building and integrating QlikView widgets in web applications.
- Python knowledge is a plus.