|Job Type:||Full Time|
Put your UX experience into action by leading one of our client-centric User Experience teams and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you'll head the planning of multiple project initiatives and contribute to the vision of the global technology team. You’ll support our client-first mindset by enabling and supporting library methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Key responsibilities include building relationships with stakeholders, growing and fostering a high-performance UX team, working with designers to ensure deliverables are consistent with design languages and systems, and communicating research results to leadership.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Five years of UX experience
- Experience leading small- to-medium-sized teams
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences
- User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
- Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods
- Understanding of how design translates to code
- Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to be a UX advocate and communicate with diverse stakeholders
To be considered for this position, you must have a portfolio available for review.