|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a strong associate to join this dynamic and ambitious team. This position will be working on one of the team’s key strategic programs – Manager Excellence. Manager Excellence – a multi-year initiative focused on the critical role of the people manager. The goal of this initiative is to drive stronger relationships within teams, especially between managers and their directs. Manager Excellence is rooted in clear expectations that will impact the whole management lifecycle from recruitment & onboarding to performance development & recognition. The role will have the opportunity to work on activities across the breath of the management lifecycle, driving high scale impact to the GT & DPS organizations.
The role will be based in London. Travel may be required.
Key responsibilities will include:
- In partnership with Leadership Edge, development of Manager Excellence workshop / activity content in order to create engagement initiatives to drive interest, participation and adoption of Manager Excellence
- Development and ongoing management of a Manager Excellence run book, highlighting the suite of offerings GT/DPS teams, hub / site leads are able to leverage for broader roll out of engagement activities
- Active management of stakeholder engagement plan, including co-ordination of the agenda and material for key strategy forums including monthly Manager Excellence Steering Committee, DPS & GT Leadership Team meetings etc.
- Development of an integrated Manager Excellence Roadmap, in alignment with GT, DPS & Firmwide priorities
- Development and management of a cohesive Manager Excellence reporting capability, tracking and analyzing stakeholder feedback in order to help formulate future enhancements
- Support the promotion and marketing of Manager Excellence initiatives and events across GT & DPS organization
- Demonstrated experience in Technology consulting and/or strategy; preferably in Financial Services and/or Investment Banking
- Problem solving skills - Candidate must demonstrate the ability to identify key issues, gather and analyze data to support hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations
- Analytical skills - Candidate must be highly analytical with experience in collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data from multiple sources using Excel
- Project management skills - Candidate must be able to manage multiple workstreams, create workable workstream plans and execute on such plans
- Client management skills - Candidate must demonstrate the ability to closely partner with senior managers and other stakeholders on projects
- Communications skills - Candidate must possess excellent written and oral executive-level communications skills
- An eye for clean and artful design and presentations
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Strong work ethic, self-starter who is creative with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and other Office applications