|Job Type:||Full Time|
See yourself being part of a large, transformational change? This could be the role for you!
Iress is continuing to hire for roles during Covid-19 with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Who we are
At Iress, we believe technology should help people perform better every day. Since our beginning in 1993, people across financial services have trusted us to take their performance to the next level. From the world’s most established financial brands to new and disruptive players, we help improve every aspect of our clients’ businesses so that they can work better, every day. Iress is one of Australia’s largest technology companies and employs more than 1,900 people across Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa, Canada, New Zealand and Asia.
As a Client Solutions Consultant working as part of our global Client Solutions team, your primary role is to support the accelerated and confident take-on of new clients/solutions and support existing clients looking to solve complex problems. You will lead, shape and manage the client’s expectations through design discussions, as well as providing robust challenge to optimise the solution and translate client needs into a solution-oriented vision that can be implemented. Through your detailed functional knowledge and client solution experience you will achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with our Sales teams, you will evaluate where client expectations and needs are anticipated to extend beyond single product solutions and support your colleagues by providing expert contributions
- Quickly developing and fostering strong client relationships to identify, shape and confirm client value, expectations and requirements
- You will be using design, user story mapping and iterative techniques to evolve and propose solution designs that deliver mutual value and meet client requirements and expectations, as well as informing them, along with colleagues, what is possible from existing capabilities (products and integration) and best-practice
- Ensuring client solutions are cascaded across Iress such that the client’s transition from Implementation to BAU is seamless
- Providing strong leadership, mentorship and support development for other members of both the immediate and wider teams at Iress
What you will need
- Solid knowledge of Iress' products and position in the market with experience using and implementing Xplan in particular
- The ability to elicit client requirements in a way that translates to user journeys, putting these into incremental milestones that offer real value to clients throughout the implementation journey
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to partner with, present to and at times have challenging conversations with a variety of internal and external stakeholder
- Strong decision-making skills with the ability to solve complex problems. You will need to be confident articulating and documenting problem statements and demonstrating alignment to solutions recommendations
- You will be experienced in working in a reactive environment, working well under pressure and at speed and adept at prioritising and coordinating multiple tasks across multiple projects
- Attention to detail is key and you will be someone who is able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
Why work with us
- Competitive remuneration
- Global opportunities
- Casual dress, flexible work policy
- Access to learning and development programs
- Health Benefits including Private Medical Insurance
- Iress Community
- 3 days’ leave per year for charity initiatives
- Global 36-hour hackathon
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Profit Share Plan
- Up to 26 weeks’ paid parental leave for primary carers (up to 4 weeks for secondary carers), and the ability to work part-time when returning to work.