|Job Type:||Full Time|
End DateFriday 14 August 2020
Salary Range£76,050 - £101,400
Agile Working OptionsFlexible / Variable Hours, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description SummaryLloyds Banking Group is changing. We're investing in digitising, modernising and transforming our IT landscape. Our goal is to ensure Infrastructure and Security are enablers of agile, efficient change with technologies that can deliver secure, resilient and cost-effective solutions - at pace.
To help us drive this transformation we're searching for leaders with a passion for making a difference. Someone who can combine technical, thought and leadership skills to drive architecture strategy and adoption across the group.
Working as part of the Infrastructure and Security Architecture team, you'll have broad network security experience and deep expertise in the creation of future strategies that take a holistic approach to impacts across multiple services, for example Digital Workplace and Cloud Services.
The ability to provide forward-thinking leadership for partners of all levels from across the organisation will set the candidate apart. These partners will be a mix of senior leaders, engineering and operational communities. To succeed, you must view problems from many different perspectives and our architectural strategies must challenge the ‘status quo’.
- Build compelling architecture strategies and roadmaps with comprehensive inputs from Business, Engineering, Operations, Industry and Vendors. Actively publicising and guiding relevant partners and business groups;
- Keep pace with the latest industry trends and vendor offerings to ensure our strategy and roadmaps capitalise on opportunities, for example mobile threat defence, modern workplace security, remote access and end point device security;
- Influence and crafting of major strategic change programmes with respect to infrastructure security;
- Influence and crafting of our Cyber security investment portfolio;
- Build positive relationships with the Chief Security Office, Chief Information Office and business groups to interlock future demand and crafting solutions to meet these demands;
- Build positive relationships with engineering teams to architect, design and deliver capability;
- Build positive relationships with major change programmes delivering new capabilities and cyber security technology;
- Subject matter expert for network security with deep and broad knowledge of technology, methodology and assurance techniques;
- Actively support Information Security and compliance teams to identify architectural risks in the enterprise and their recommendations for remediation.
Must have technical experience:
- End Point Security (EDR)
- Mobile Threat Defence
- Remote Access and Modern VPN;
- Understanding of Zero Trust concepts and strategies;
- Hybrid cloud security;
- Advanced Threat Technologies and Mitigations.
Preferable technical experience:
- Holistic enterprise security strategies;
- Identity and Data protection strategies;
- Malware detection and defence solutions;
- Modern digital workplace and Cloud services.
The culture of Lloyds Banking Group brings together smart, hardworking people from diverse backgrounds that thrive in collaborative and innovative environments.
What you'd get in return:
Offering you both opportunity and profile - we'll provide you with a diverse, energising and lively environment that focuses on equal opportunity and real career progression.
We'll take your personal and professional development very seriously and enable you to make a genuine difference to millions throughout your career with us!
You’ll be joining a leading digital organisation with the support and career potential you’d expect. We’ll also provide a competitive benefits package with includes:
- A performance related bonus;
- Generous pension contribution;
- 30 days holiday, plus bank holidays;
- A flexible cash benefits allowance;
- Wider corporate benefits.
If you have the motivation, passion and experience to join our transformation journey… we’ll bring opportunities on a scale and breadth not many organisations can match!
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.