|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be an integral member of the wholesale credit stress testing team in London
- Become fluent about the various model platforms being used for the Firm’s stress testing of wholesale credit portfolios. These include the Firmwide CCAR model, the Economic Capital model, IFRS9, CECL and any ad-hoc models built for LE stress or regulatory requests.
- Get familiar with the various regulatory requirements governing our legal entity strategy and determine how to optimize our approach to stress testing.
- Partner closely with Risk, Finance and Quantitative Research groups, centrally and within LOBs and LEs, to assist in the enhancement of existing wholesale loan stress models and help drive the LE agenda. Contribute to the overall improvement of the various stress testing platforms.
- Drive the production process of the various LE stress requirements, both BAU for LE ICAAPs / updates and for ad-hoc regulatory stress tests
- Prepare and present results to stakeholders, including management teams in Risk and Finance and regulators. Analytics include but not limited to sensitivity, attribution, and variance analysis
- Partner with the firm’s Risk Id team to help align wholesale stress testing with risks identified across the wholesale portfolio and within each LE. Help explore alternative, data-driven risk identification for wholesale credit.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Self-motivated, organized and possess a high level of attention to detail
- Proficient skill in processing, analyzing, controlling and reconciling large datasets
- Ability to analyze processes and lead improvement workstreams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to synthetize results and share with a senior audience
- Ability to build rapport and influence change
- Ability to work and solve problems independently and excel in a high-pressure, deadline oriented environment
- Experience in econometric and statistical modeling is highly preferred. Experience in risk management (credit or market risk) a plus
- Proficiency in programming language (Python, SQL, R) a plus
- BA/BS degree required; Master degree or CFA a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.