|Job Type:||Full Time|
Missions & Responsibilities
We are looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager who will be responsible for developing and maintaining our business plans for our Hardgoods products. This will include the management cycle of negotiating, buying, pricing and stock control.
As a Product Manager it is essential that you have the ability to communicate to key stakeholders at all levels. The position will work cross-functionally to support the market requirements therefore you will be a creative and flexible problem solver who takes pride in reaching targets and satisfying customers.
How you'll make an impact:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy, own and execute the product roadmap
- Understand the product line in order to successfully manage the product roadmap and product life cycle management
- Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
- Oversees all facets of product creation and evolution to maximise profits for the company and customer satisfaction whilst. Ensuring they are in line with the company’s goals and strategies.
- Manage relationships with third-party suppliers to create strategic partnerships and pursue potential new suppliers whilst managing existing relationships and contracts
- Contribute to the successful implementation of exciting launch plans for new products ready to market
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years product management, sales and/or business development experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
Location: Hucknall but can be flexible
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum - Generous Annual Leave, Perks At Work, Dedicated talent development team to help your career progress, Mental Health Wellbeing Ambassador support
The deadline to apply for this role is: Friday 24th July 2020
Please note due to Covid-19 interviews will be held over video Google Hangouts.
Let’s continue the conversation today…
Why work for us?
The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 66,000 employees and serves more than 3,6 million customers and patients.
Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide’s scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902. Air Liquide’s ambition is to lead its industry, deliver long-term performance and contribute to sustainability.
As a business operating in sectors all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits to our customers, our company and our employees. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourage applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
“ Gender diversity is a source of value and competitive advantage, along with other forms of diversity like nationality, age, educational background. Such diversity makes us a stronger and more successful company. ”
Benoît Potier, Chairman and CEO of Air Liquide