|Job Type:||Full Time|
The client onboarding and trading controls technology group within Asset and Wealth Management is responsible for all technology deliverables relating to onboarding new clients, account opening, KYC, suitability and the many regulatory processes associated with pre-trade controls. Clients serviced by this business includes institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients with an estimated asset under supervision of approximated $255 billion.
The business is undergoing significant transformation with a significant focus on replacing paper-based processes with rich, online experiences. This is intended to improve the experience for the client as well as efficiency within operations and front-office teams.
In order to support this technology transformation, a key platform – Enterprise Client Data Capture (ECDC) – has been built and is expanding. The purpose of ECDC is to provide a flexible and consistent platform to capture structured data and distribute that data to downstream applications. ECDC is both external and internal facing, and enables collaboration between clients and JPMC staff, as well as collaboration between front office and operations. ECDC incorporate integration with DocuSign, an electronic signature platform used within Wealth Management.
The ECDC platform is built using the latest technologies – cloud native microservices using SpringBoot 2 and Angular 7, on a nosql data platform. This opening is for a full stack developer who is keen to work on all levels in the technology stack from data through to UI.
Key responsibilities shall include but not be limited to:
- ECDC leverages many advanced Angular and web techniques and the ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about new and powerful user interfaces and the technologies used to implement them
- Development of UI components using Angular 7 with an agile methodology as part of a global team
- Designing solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Involvement in the full delivery lifecycle – the development team is responsible for designing, implementing, testing, deploying (including to production)
- Active involvement in supporting the ECDC platform across all environments, including production in a devops model
- Have a keen focus on development modernization by embracing latest technologies and practices and taking initiative to research and learn.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in designing and developing amazing user experiences
- Angular 2.x or later is preferred but not essential – any modern tool set is equally acceptable but be aware that the target UI platform is Angular 7
- Experience of microservices architectures and cloud platforms such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry would be ideal
- Experience with designing and building solutions to run 24x7 in a demanding client-facing environment would be beneficial
- Experience with middleware/messaging technologies such as MQ, JMS, Kafka, etc. and exposure to event-driven design patterns would be beneficial
- Experience developing with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Selenium and Cucumber would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience of SCM and CI tools such Bitbucket, Jenkins and Maven
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English, which are critical to interfacing with stakeholders across the US, EMEA and Asia.