|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the Treasury Technology team to help build and configure software tools that will transform Treasury operations.
Baker Hughes Treasury relies on Quantum for a variety of critical services including trade (FX, Money Market, Securities etc.) and cash management , settlements processing, banks reconciliation, IHB and financial reporting. A successful candidate will be able to execute technical and functional configurations for the system and take ownership to drive successful execution of various initiatives.
-Design, build and extend Quantum's features and associated modules
-Work with the Treasury functions to design and implement technical specifications and configuration updates in the system
-Manage and enhance internal and external interfaces to ERPs, market data vendors and trading platforms
-Work to modify reports and screens as required for business processes
-Accountable for TMS ecosystem and all environments
-Understand product provider patching and maintenance practices, driving maturity where needed
-Ensure compliance with architecture, security, and technology standards set by Baker Hughes, change control standards and release management
- University educated (bachelors) or equivalent experience; preferred degrees/domains: computer and information sciences, finance, accounting, mathematics
- Experience working on SaaS applications
- Functional knowledge of core Treasury processes including FX, settlements, accounting etc.
- Prior experience implementing and configuring Treasury systems
- Experience with configuration and reporting
- Project management experience
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.