|Location:||Remote - UK/EU only|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centred on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Growth mindset encourages each of us to lean in and learn what matters most to our customers, to create the foundational knowledge that enables us to make customer- first decisions in everything we do. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
Azure is the most comprehensive, innovative and flexible cloud platform today and Microsoft is hiring professionals that will drive customer cloud adoption within the most important companies in the market.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit:
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team member that will help the largest and most important companies in the world across all industries successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a talented individual to lead a team of deeply technical Data Platform & Advanced Analytics/Artificial Intelligence Cloud Solution Architects (CSA) to drive growth of Azure Services for a set of Enterprise accounts across different industries.
Key responsibilities include:
This CSA Manager role will directly manage a team of full-time employees Data Platform & Advanced Analytics CSAs that will cover Enterprise customers in their respective territory. This is an exciting role that will help fuel Azure Customer success through customer retention and growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate CSA. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSA role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate Azure projects to production, including guidance on architectural design, technical recommendations, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management and high-quality reporting and insights
- Extensive demonstrable experience in technical sales or consultative delivery required
- Management. Extensive demonstrable experience in people management required
- Change. Extensive demonstrable experience driving change management or technical adoption required
- Collaboration. Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers required
- Communication. Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills required
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to technical solutions required
- Strong technical understanding of Data & AI Enterprise cloud workloads required
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved Azure scenarios and workloads required
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results required
- Demonstrated Technical leadership through prior technical coaching/leadership roles required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- Prior work experience in other software and/or services companies such as Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.