|Job Type:||Full Time|
Operations at JPMC
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. Our Operations teams manage and process our clients’ business, we develop innovative and secure services and solutions that meet our clients’ end-to-end needs. They are aligned to our business and our regional footprint in more than 60 countries around the world; there are opportunities across our organization in Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and across our Corporate Functions.
As a member of the Operations team, you will help drive our clients’ business forward, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at how our own businesses run, you’ll work on implementing new ideas to improve and enhance our client services - driving increased productivity and efficiencies for our clients and the firm:
- Direct impact - Operations covers every line of business, from consumer banking to sales and trading.
- Breaking down global barriers - Operational excellence is key to working across every time zone in every currency.
- Strong foundation - Develop global solutions, collaborate with experts and learn skills you can apply anywhere.
The Markets Post-Trade Transformation team is responsible for delivering key programs and capabilities focused on efficient and scalable infrastructure, exceptional client service, best-in class controls and a solid foundation for commercialising our firm’s assets.
You will be supporting the Market’s businesses across the CIB. Key Markets Operations product areas include Currencies, OTC Derivatives, Collateral Principal, Global Clearing with a global team of ~1400 colleagues.
Services provided to our Businesses include Transaction Processing, Confirmation, Settlement and Clearing, Collateral Management, Client Service, Trade Cost Management.
Typical daily activity includes settling in excess of $2TRN via FX trades, leading a Markets OTC portfolio of 3M trades, managing collateral balances in excess of $350BN and processing ~700K cleared and intermediary trades.
As a senior lead within Operations change management, you will play a significant role in our global organisation. Your deep knowledge of Operations will help teams raise their game, meeting your standards as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and critical challenges internally and externally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including the ability to:
- Partner with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts across multiple Markets Operations teams to define post-trade priorities and outcomes
- Lead engagement with Technology to deliver Digital Ops solutions that create optimal benefits across the end-to-end process life cycle
- Challenge the status quo and encourage teams to deliver incremental improvements to processes and controls
- Tailor delivery of solutions to clients whilst recognizing the need to uphold JPM’s standards and operating principles
- Leverage risk management mind-set to ensure compliance with relevant internal and external policies & procedures
- Handle escalations objectively and creates safe environment for staff to freely raise control concerns or events without hesitation
- Support the development of a strong vision, influencing at all levels through the organisation, and flexing message and approach based on audience and context
- Balance the structure and control of successfully delivering large multi-year programmes with being outcome-focussed and able to deal with changing priorities and external factors
- Build & maintain high levels of loyalty and morale by articulating the team’s purpose and celebrating successes
Employees at the Bournemouth Corporate Centre provide a wide range of support for the firm's day-to-day, global business activities. More than 4,000 professionals, representing many of the firm's functional groups, work at this campus.
Having so many employees together on a single campus means that teams here collaborate, innovate and generously share their time — with one another and our local community. It also means we're able to offer robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities.
The firm has invested in creating a world-class Corporate Centre in Bournemouth with refurbished high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools, and the type of facilities our employees need and deserve. It's a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company.
Working at JPMorgan Chase & Co.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building an operations organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global operations team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government’s Disability Confident Scheme.