|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Lenovo!
We are also the Largest PC Company in the World at the moment.
We are a multi-billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing
consumer, commercial and enterprise technology.
Lenovo's business is built on product innovation, a highly-efficient global
supply chain and clearly defined competitive strategy. Its product lines
include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers & storages and
workstations and a family of mobile internet devices incl. smartphones,
tablets and convertible products.
We are looking for a Technical Support Centre Analyst to join our Global
Service Delivery team in Glasgow!
If you are an experienced remote support agent and you also speak Italian
language and you have amazing communication and phone skills we might be
looking exactly for you!
You’ll be a member of our Data Centre Group Service Delivery team.
We truly care about our customers and giving them the best experience it’s an
You will be resolving the most complex customer problems, often collaborating
with OEM software and hardware Level 3 support teams.
Position Requirements: Position Requirements:
- 3+ years of direct contact center experience in similar Intel based hardware
- NetApp storage experience is essential for this position
- Prior experience as a Level 2 contact center agent
- Experience troubleshooting from a solution level for appropriate data
collection (logs) and isolation: architectural level and interfaces between
componentry and the data flow
- Networking troubleshooting experience (i.e. Internet protocols)
- German + English
- Rotating shifts, weekend, holiday coverage
- Technical knowledge of VMware, Microsoft, Red Hat and SUSE operating systems
- Microsoft: MCSA and MCSE certifications (server operating systems,
infrastructure, and cloud)
- VMware: VCP6-DCV, VCIX6-DCV strongly preferred
- Red Hat: RHCSA, RHCE, RHCA (Datacenter, Cloud)
- SUSE: CLA, CLP
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis
of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.