|Job Type:||Full Time|
CIB Markets Technology is currently focused on Application & Infrastructure Modernization which enables infrastructure efficiency (e.g., better utilization) as well as developer efficiencies (e.g., shared components, common practices) that ultimately lower costs and improves our controls environment.
One of the key programs in 2020 within this initiative is Cyber & Technology Controls Get to Moderate. Get to Moderate Program represents a prioritized set of twelve initiatives and associated deliverables within the broader book of work identified as essential to bring cybersecurity to within risk appetite on a sustainable basis.
The Business Analysis/Program execution lead will join the Markets Technology team to drive the Get to Moderate commitments in 2020. This is a high-visibility role with direct interaction and partnership with various senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will be part of a cross markets team driving key strategic programs/projects across markets technology portfolio and develop all people, process, and technology components required to support a critical programs.
- Define, monitor, and report key managements metrics to meet the 2020 commitments
- Manage a high-volume and high-complexity reporting & analytics book of work, leveraging rigorous project management discipline
- Partner with senior leaders in advancing the business analysis and reporting agenda, focused on insights delivery in areas around operational efficiency, cost modeling, capacity planning, quality enhancements, etc.
- Define, design, and drive high priority strategic initiatives with senior level visibility in areas above – ranging from delivering business initiatives to engineering enabling capabilities
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending IT enhancements to improve data quality
- Develop strong partnerships with IT application owners and data management teams, Risk & Controls to align on a roadmap for continual improvement while providing support around in-flight projects.
- BS/MS degree with emphasis in MIS, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or other quantitative/business discipline
- Experience within Business Analysis, MIS, program execution and/or Management Consulting roles with a focus on Financial Services; experience supporting Capital Markets preferred Cyber & Technology Controls, audit, operational risk experience is preferred
- Ability to serve as a strategic business consultant with proven ability to manage high profile data insights and reporting initiatives with senior leadership visibility: vision to strategy to execution, leveraging robust project management discipline to deliver complex initiatives
- Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and ability influence senior stakeholders across Business and Technology
- Competent in the use of data technology to solve complex business problems, with hands-on expertise in the use of multiple Business Intelligence toolsets and database platforms; examples include QlikSense, Tableau, Business Objects, Python, R, SQL/Oracle/Teradata is preferred
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.