|Location:||South Yorkshire, Tyne and Wear|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
First Rail is one of the UK's most experienced rail operators, carrying more than 345m passengers across four franchises (Great Western Railway, South Western Railway, TransPennine Express and Avanti West Coast) and our open access operator (Hull Trains). We operate all types of passenger railways - intercity, commuter, regional and sleeper services.
Our Customer Support Centre:
We are continually seeking ways in which to improve the experience for our customers. Our newly formed Customer Contact Centre will therefore use industry leading systems to deliver excellent customer service and ensure that requests are speedily and effectively resolved.
Our delivery teams are responsible for a variety of customer support matters which range from processing customer compensation claims to complaints handling, group bookings and assisted/special services, quality assurance and fraud prevention and detection and retails sales to individuals and corporates.
As an MI Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis of data from various CRM (or similar) customer contact processing systems which you will use to generate insight into customer behaviour and to identify opportunities for process and service improvements.
Success in this role will be the provision of accurate and timely evidence that allows the understanding of “why” certain things happen with our services, both internally and externally. This insight will support the centre's strategy for growth and customer service.
The responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Take on data mining and analysis objectives and see them out until completion.
- Conduct real time analysis of customer contact and system/human processes through side by side working and observation of our Contact Centre agents.
- Understand how our customer contact systems operate and the business processes and activities they support.
- Be the subject matter expert on our data sources and content.
- Use customer insight and analytics to identify areas of opportunity to grow our customer base
- Drive data adoption within the operation to ensure business decisions are based on accurate information
The successful applicant will possess the following skills, knowledge & experience:
- Experience of data handing, analysis, process evaluation and statistical reporting writing;
- Strong skills and experience of using MS Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience of working with CRM or customer contact processing systems
- Contact Centre experience is desirable;
- An analytical and patient mind that is prepared to repetitively read large volumes of customer data;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for explaining and articulating results;
- Detail oriented, team player and ability to multitask;
- Understanding of how customer support centre operations provide business value to the rail service sector
- Able to work independently and remain focused on repetitive tasks.
Our modern offices are located in Sheffield City Centre, just ten minutes' walk from Sheffield Station. There may be travel to other UK locations as appropiate. This role will operate Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
For a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org